Núñez i Navarro aims to ensure that Quality in the design, construction, management and promotion of real estate is a true reflection of the expectations of each client and its professionals.
Therefore, Núñez i Navarro establishes the standards of Quality, Health and Safety in the Workplace and Environment as a commitment to offer real estate and services that satisfy their clients and exceed their needs, incorporating these standards in the company strategy. Additionally, it guarantees compliance with statutory, contractual and other legal requirements as a starting point to achieve them.
To this end, Núñez i Navarro undertakes the following commitments of continuous improvement in the management of all areas of its activities, integrating them in the decision-making of the organisation:
- Build real estate and provide services with a high level of Quality and Professionalism, ensuring the correct attention and satisfaction of the Client.
- Promote innovation, with orientation towards value creation and efficiency in all activities, creating personal spaces and a positive impact for clients.
- Work as a team for the improvement of products and services and the effective resolution of incidents and setbacks
- Encourage energy efficiency and sustainability by providing customers with services and products that protect the environment.
- Establish the necessary means to minimise the generation of waste and the prevention of pollution, facilitating the training and sensitisation of both internal personnel and external collaborators.
- Design to respect and improve the environment setting of their promotions and the city
- Ensure that work is carried out in an adequate and safe way to prevent damage and deterioration to the health of workers and employees.
- Carry out adequate follow-up of Prevention, in order to reduce risk situations in works and services.
- Integrate prevention actions and improvements in working conditions into the well-being and health of all workers
NÚÑEZ I NAVARRO remains dedicated to its commitments of increasing measures of environmental protection and sustainability, and the development of a safe and healthy working environment.
The effective application of these commitments within the company's promotional department has led to the development of an Integrative System (SIG) for Quality, Environment, Safety and Security, in conformity with the international management standards ISO 9001 – ISO 14001 – OHSAS 18001. The project has been certified by the prestigious entity AENOR.
Núñez i Navarro is one of the largest developers and builders in the private sector, and has obtained certification for the following activities:
"Real estate promotion (design, construction and sales) of residential apartment buildings, offices, commercial spaces, hotels, parking lots, industrial buildings, health centers, sports facilities, and housing developments."
The application of SIG has yielded improvements in the management of these processes, as well as in the services the company provides to clients, collaborators, and employees, while strengthening Núñez i Navarro's position in the current market and in future developments.